ACCORD Paris — language school in France
Morning semi intensive course AM1 - 15h/week
Program description and what is included
- This morning Semi-Intensive French Language Course at ACCORD Paris French language school focuses on developing the four communication skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. The emphasis will be on improving confidence in speaking and listening in French in a range of everyday situations. Subjects covered in class include: topical vocabulary and language, study of grammatical structures, pronunciation and listening skills, social skills, cultural awareness, reading and writing skills, conversational French.
The Semi-Intensive French Language Course is open to all levels, from complete beginner to advanced. This course is also available to adult students aged 16+.
- Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 12:00
ACCORD is a "boutique" leading French school in Paris. The school is located near the Eiffel Tower and the Champ de Mars. Classes occupy 2 floors of a modern Parisian building. Airconditioning in all ACCORD premises.
ACCORD French Language School is registered as a Private Institute of Higher Education (n° 588 at the Academy of Paris – Ministry of Education), accredited by the official “Qualité FLE” with the highest marks and is member of CAMPUS FRANCE and Souffle (professional organisation for French as a foreign language training centres).
ACCORD Paris is official exam center for the TCF exams.
Why choose this school
The ACCORD school located in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower, is open all year round and welcomes students from all over the world from the age of 16.
No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate
- Great nationality mix at ACCORD Paris: no nationality over 12%
- Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday!
- At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
- 12 classrooms
- TCF exam centre
- Air conditioning in all the school
- School accredited "Qualité FLE", member of CAMPUS FRANCE and of the porofessional organisation SOUFFLE.FLE
Recommended arrival cities
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport - 45 minutes
- Paris-Orly Airport - 45 minutes
3bis Rue Jean-Pierre Bloch, Paris, France