ACCORD Paris — language school in France
Semi-Intensive French course PM1 - 15 hours/week
Program description and what is included
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 14:00 to 17:00
This Semi-Intensive French Course PM1 is aimed at all students from all levels who wish to improve their language skills in General French covering everyday topics and situations.
Subjects covered in class include: topical vocabulary and language, study of grammatical structures, pronunciation and listening skills, social skills, cultural awareness, reading and writing skills, conversational French.
ACCORD is a "boutique" leading French school in Paris. The school is located near the Eiffel Tower and the Champ de Mars. Classes occupy 2 floors of a modern Parisian building. Airconditioning in all ACCORD premises.
ACCORD French Language School is registered as a Private Institute of Higher Education (n° 588 at the Academy of Paris – Ministry of Education), accredited by the official “Qualité FLE” with the highest marks and is member of CAMPUS FRANCE and Souffle (professional organisation for French as a foreign language training centres).
ACCORD Paris is official exam center for the TCF exams.
Why choose this school
The ACCORD school located in the heart of Paris, nearby the Eiffel Tower, is open all year round and welcomes students from all over the world from the age of 16.
No hidden fees! Course Fees include level testing, teaching materials and end of course certificate
- Great nationality mix at ACCORD Paris: no nationality over 12%
- Starting dates for all levels, except complete beginners: any Monday!
- At the end of your stay you also can take an exam to get the official “Diplôme de langue et culture françaises” recognised by the Académie de Paris.
- 12 classrooms
- TCF exam centre
- Air conditioning in all the school
- School accredited "Qualité FLE", member of CAMPUS FRANCE and of the porofessional organisation SOUFFLE.FLE
Recommended arrival cities
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport - 45 minutes
- Paris-Orly Airport - 45 minutes
3bis Rue Jean-Pierre Bloch, Paris, France