Centre International d'Antibes Carnot — summer school in France
Program description and what is included
The language course at the school consists of 15 hours a week. Classes are held in spacious classrooms from 8.45 to 12.05 am. Classes are divided according to the level of the child, with a maximum of 15 students per class. Students will learn grammar basics. A group business project is included in the course where children will conduct surveys and work with the local community. This practice improves confidence, accuracy and fluency in a live environment. Teaching is possible at all levels.
- 15 hours French course per week
- Accommodation in double rooms on campus
- Three meals daily
- Fun programme of activities and excursions
- Teaching material
- Bank charges
- Travel Class travel services
- Visa processing including translation of documents
- Health insurance
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Out of pocket expenses
The Centre International d'Antibes Carnot language school in Cannes offers a unique French programme. Cannes is renowned as a classic coastal town with sandy beaches. The welcoming atmosphere encourages students to immerse themselves in the language and to make fast friendships. The campus is a 10-minute walk from the city centre and the beaches.
A hot lunch is served after class and students can relax in the lounge or garden. There is a cafeteria and restaurant on site. In their free time children can play football, basketball, badminton, or go swimming in the pool. In the evenings they have a barbecue, watch French films and chill out in the discotheque. Sailing lessons, excursions to Cannes and a trip to Grasse are organised during the week. Grasse is where two-thirds of France's perfumes are made so the schoolchildren will be taken on a guided tour of the perfume laboratory.
The children live and study in the same campus next to the beach. The building is a French cultural monument. The rooms are double and have shared facilities. Meals are provided three times a day.
Why choose this school
- The Centre International d’Antibes in Cannes has been hosting students for more than 15 years!
- Beyond the ever-present sense of luxury, Cannes remains an affordable, attractive town for young people
- Teens love the town centre, which is full of energy by day and in the evening, the numerous shops and the kilometres of sandy beaches offering access to lots of exciting water activities
- A very well-developed transport network serves Cannes and the surrounding area
- By choosing Cannes, you can take advantage of the exceptional setting of Campus Carnot, located just a stone’s throw from the town centre and the beaches
- The local residents, the Cannois, are very friendly and accustomed to sharing their town with an international population all year round
- Hundreds of teens come back again and again to our Cannes campus every summer
- 69 rooms offering 138 beds in one building covering 2 floors
- A clear and spacious self-service restaurant
- A cafeteria
- Administration office supervising your staying at the school
- Free access to an educational website «Le Français et Vous»
- Sports grounds inside the campus (football, volleyball and basketball)
- A large mobile swimming pool
Hobbies and clubs
- One full-day excursion at the weekend (the Lérins Islands, Nice or a nautical theme park).
- One half-day excursion during the week (Monaco, Antibes, Marineland)
- Dance evening
- Games, cabarets and shows
Recommended arrival cities
90 Boulevard Carnot, Cannes, France
Day. Visit to Cannes
Evening. Barbeque evening
Day. Free afternoon
Evening. Casino evening
Day. Sailing afternoon
Evening. Film evening
Day. Visit to Grasse and a perfumery
Day. Sports afternoon
Evening. Disco evening