Institut Linguistique Adenet - language school in France
Program description and what is included
Our courses go by the week, from the Monday to the Friday. We offer several types of accommodation, from the Sunday to the Saturday. We organise several extracurrical activities to book onsite.
ILA is a friendly, independent French language school in the beautiful historic centre of Montpellier, South of France, offering all year round top quality French language courses and services at affordable prices. Since 1998 more than 35.000 students from 5 continents joined us for unique French immersion programs in France. You will find at our French language immersion school a real international atmosphere. All our efforts are focused on making your French language stay in Montpellier useful, stimulating and enjoyable! ILA is the only French language school in Montpellier holding the 2 most prestigious international accreditations IALC and EQUALS! This is your guarantee for a successful French language immersion stay in France.
Why choose this school
- Based in the very center of Montpellier, a dynamic student University city on the Mediterranean coast, in the South of France, 1 hour from Paris by plane, about 3 hours by train
- Best accredited school in Montpellier: EAQUALS, IALC, French Ministry Label Qualité FLE and Groupement FLE
- Over 20 years of experience
- Small class groups: 8 on average -10 people max
- Courses for all levels, all objectives (general, cooking, business, exam preparation courses...)
- Courses start every Monday (for beginners only: first Monday of the month) – online test before
- All accommodation options: host families, homestay, students’ residence, campus, appart’hotel,
- Exciting activity and socializing programme: city tours, cheese and wine tasting, language exchange
evenings, excursions in Avignon, Pont du Gard, Carcassonne...
Hobbies and clubs
Our exciting activity and social program is designed to ensure that you experience life in Southern France to the full during activities in and out of our French school, as well as sport activities, wine tours and excursions to the highlights of the region.
Regular welcome and farewell get togethers, student parties, quiz, contests allow our students to get to know each other and have fun by learning.
Recommended arrival cities
33 Grand Rue Jean Moulin, 34000 Montpellier, France