SCL International College North Acton — London language school, UK
SCLIC offers all year round programmes, with all-inclusive campus experience within a big city. Everything you need is here in one place! No commute between the school and accommodation, all in one building (securing you extra time for London exploration or well needed rest after a busy day)!
Our North Acton campus is located in a modern area that provides a balance between quiet suburbia and lively London town. Popular with students from all over the world, our campus is conveniently sat near North Acton tube station, providing easy access into Central London within 20 minutes. We are also surrounded by cafes, restaurants and supermarkets, as well as plenty of local parks.
Our team believes passionately in the quality of our school and the courses we offer. We are dedicated to making sure we meet the specific needs of every one of our students. Our courses help students improve their fluency and accuracy in English and boost their confidence when communicating.
Our native tutors use both modern and traditional teaching methods, ensuring classes are effective, interactive and interesting. Rather than spending hours reading books about grammar rules, we prefer our students to learn in action (unless we are helping you to prepare for one of the certified language exam).
At SCLIC you will find your classrooms in the same building as your accommodation, as well as everything else you need to make your London adventure as easy as possible, such as a cafeteria, social spaces, a cinema, activity areas, study zones, laundry facilities, a library and even a disco.
Our North Acton campus has secure key-card entry and 24/7 security, as well as large communal areas for activities where you can get to know students from all over the world. All of our bedrooms are ensuite and have a full service kitchen too. Towels, linens, and kitchen utensils are included in your booking at no additional cost.
Why choose this school
- Modern residential campus offering students the ideal place to live and learn under one roof
- No commute between school and accommodation (extra time for London exploration)
- International community (80+ different nationalities visited the school during last year)
- Accommodation in quality en-suite studios with a private equipped kitchenette.
- Free weekly campus evening activities to hang around with other international sudents
- Native English teachers with certification
- Spacious, brand-new campus designed for studying and socialising in comfort
- On-site facilities such as cinema, disco, social spaces and a sunny terrace
- 8 classrooms fitted with interactive screens for a conducive learning environment
- Tailored lessons and excursions to choose from
- Welcomes groups all year-round
- Friendly staff and team support
- Strategic location near North Acton tube station (newly opened Victoria Line)
- 8 classrooms
- Sunny rooftop terrace
- Laundry Room
- Bike Storage
- Meditation Room
- Prayer Room
- 5 floors above and 2 floors underground
Hobbies and clubs
- Cinema (Movie Nights)
- Karaoke Nights
- Quiz Nights
- Games Nights
Program description and what is included
English Course (20 weekly classes with focus on British culture & history)
On-site residential en-suite accommodation in twin studios with private kitchenette
- Full board meals during Monday - Friday
3 half day excursions in London (these field trips to famous London sights are related to the classroom content, led by our teachers)
3 campus social events
Placement test & course materials
Programme rate does not include transport/oyster cards necessary for transport across London and its excursions. Our teacher can assist your group with the tickets purchase before the first day excursion on Monday